POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : 3.6? : Re: 3.6? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 22:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.6?
From: Rune
Date: 12 Aug 2001 07:47:20
Message: <3b766cc8@news.povray.org>
"JRG" wrote:
> Yet I can't understand why post_process won't be included
> (but I'm sure you'll enlighten me ;) ).

The current post_process is a mess IMHO.

The syntax for the various effects vary greatly, many of the effects aren't
resolution independent, and there is no way to create user-defined filters,
so the user is stuck with the filters available.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)